My name is Brye Kobayashi. I was born on February 10, 1994 in Kealakekua on the Big Island of Hawaii. And in case you were wondering, no, we don't live in grass huts. At least the vast majority of us don't.
I am currently enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Here's everything you'd ever need to know about me:
- I'm obsessed with tea
- I really want to speak Japanese, I'm currently at the 202 level
- My dream is to work at Apple, either in ID or iOS development
- I don't like contacts, I prefer to wear glasses
- I have guilty pleasure for GaGa and K-Pop
- I've read all the chapters to Naruto and Bleach
- I can speak dakine pidgen' li'dat bahh
Due to my busy class schedule, I won't be posting as much as I'd like. I will try to post updates when I can, and I hope you look forward to them.
Brye Michael Kobayashi